Tuesday 11 August 2009

Blood, gore, zombies, bleerrghh....

Those with a weak disposition look away now....


Blerrghhh, Its a shame the photos didnt turn out a bit better but as we all know my camera is trashed from being dropped every time I go out on my travels.

I was ever so happy with the way it turned out in the end. Was a bit worried as I would have liked to practice on other people a bit more but it was fine! It looked really gruesome in real life and most importantly the girl I worked on loved it and won the fancy dress competition apparently too!

OK soooo, I have my appointment at birmingham city uni to take my portfolio in tomorrow. Hoping all will go well, I cant see why it wouldnt at this late stage but hey ho we will have to see. Its funny because when I took my portfolio to Falmouth I didnt know what to include and kept trying to beef it up with rubbish whereas now im struggling to cut it down. Oh if I knew then what I know now.

Im not feeling particularly eloquent today so i shall leave it there rather than drivel on about random rubbish like how I finally caught a jelly on Viva Pinata today and..... oops never mind.

Love love xxx

P.S. I feel like learning a new word, please send any suggestions in on a postcard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment